Guidance - sheet 4 (The best idea)
- In the best idea box draw a view of your best diea (i.e. the one which fits the Design Specisifcation the best). Use the isometric method of sketching in 3D.
- Shade in each surface and feature of the design idea using coloured pencils.
- Add lots of notes to explain in detail how the product will work.
- Zoom in if necessary to explain specific features more clearly.
- In the why you think this is the best idea box, add comment which explain who the design idea meets points in the Design Specification.
- In the middle boxes state two ways in which the product could be improved - in the opinion of others.
- in the Final Idea box make another sketch which include the changes highlighted (in task 6 above). This can be a quick sketch, but highlight around the outside with coloured pencil.
- Add clear notes which explain the differences between this sketch and the previous sketch in the best idea box (task 1).