Sheet 3 - Generation of ideas (10 marks)
- Divide the page into four equal section (either with lines, or in your mind).
- In each section, sketch (with pencil) a design idea using either the oblique or the isometric method. (Each idea should fit in with at least some of the more important points in the Design Specification).
- Add lots of short notes and arrows to further explain each design idea.
- You could zoom into a section of the drawing by drawing a small circle around it, then connect this to a larger circle at the side of the drawing then draw the feature in more detail.
- Use coloured pencils to highlight around the outside of each of the 3D sketches.