Sheet 2 guidance - Design Specification (5 marks)
- Use the headings from in the ACCESSFM criteria to write a range of attributes for the product.
- Order the criteria in some way to show which are most and least important. This could be done by colour coding (e.g. essential; desireable; optional).
- Make sure there are some links between what was stated in the analysis (sheet 1) and points in this Design Specification.
- Try to use technical terminology where possible.
- Read through each point a few times to make sure it makes clear sense. Ask someone else to read each point to ensure it makes sense to them without you having to provide further explanation.