Guidance for Sheet 1 - Analysis of the task (5 marks)
- In the top left box, clearly write the Design Brief as given by the exam board. This will be quite an 'open' design brief.
- In the Target Market box you should cleary explain who the product will be aimed at. You could comment on gender, age, occupation, interests, income. Include any other details which feel could be relevant.
- In the Research box include a summary of which products are used by your target market at present. Comment on any problems users may have with existing products.
- In the Analysis of a Competitor Product box you should insert a photo of a product already aimed at your target market. Add lots of notes around the image which analyse it in detail. Using the ACCESSFM critia may help focus you analyis.
- In the Final Design Brief box re-write the Design Brief, but this time try to make it a little more specific than the first version (task 1 above).